When it comes to local SEO, you are primarily going to benefit the most from placement in the ‘local pack’; the set of results you see placed on a map when doing a search for a local service or supplier. Secondary to this will be the natural organic listings you see below. With a combination of both, your business is highly likely to generate more traffic than those of your competitors.
Placement in the maps is down to many factors, but these can be broken down into:
- An accurate, relevant and up to date business page
- Up to date, accurate and relevant citations (mentions of your business online in key directories and websites)
- Good customer relations and reviews
- A relevant and well optimised website
Once all of these are working well together, you have a much greater chance of outranking your competitors for people actively searching for services in your area.
We have been working in local SEO for many years, and have many methods, tools, techniques and practices available to us. This gives you the best possible chance of success in your sector. With a combination of local map results and well placed natural organic listings, you give your business the best possible chance of capilitlising on local search traffic.
We offer a monthly SEO service which focuses on the following:
- Adding new relevant citations
- clean-up of existing citations
- optimising your Google Business page
- reputation management
- onsite SEO of your website to focus on local relevant terms
- tracking and reporting of your local map results
To dicuss how we can help, please give us a call on 01283617140 for an informal chat, or fill out the enquiry form